As a kid my dad would bring these home Sunday mornings and they were a favorite of mine. I decided to experiment and make a copycat and this is what I came up - very scrumptious way to start a weekend morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Lay bagel cut side down on baking sheet.
- 3Slather pizza sauce on both bagel halves.
- 4Place jalapenos on top of the sauce, randomly around on the bagel.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over bagel.
- 6Make sure to get sauce, jalapeno and cheese in the hole of the bagel.
- 7Heat in oven for 10 minutes.
- 8Let cool for at least 5 minutes before eating.
- 9I like to put cream cheese on the bagel - butter is also very yummy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Tomazo Bagels
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 887.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 19.6 g