Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really spices up your veggies.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 414.03 ml tomatoes, canned,mashed with juices
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 2.46 ml ground chili powder
- Heat oil in pan, add onion, garlic and stir fry until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients, simmer until thickened and check seasoning.
- Serve with vegetables.
Wow, cooked this for a total of 27 people Thursday Evening at an organization that I belong to. I cook one meal a month for them. This was awesome. Made it precisely according to recipe and it was simply devine. Im not sure that a few red pepper flakes would not also suffice in enhancing the taste. But this was perfect just the way it was written. I used this with the recipe Meatballs with Raisins. #121441 Made enough for about 35 people and it was gone quickly. thanks Tasty and very refreshing. Chef Angela Marie