Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sounds weird, but sort of like a hot bloody mary, without the vodka.
Make and share this Hot Tomato Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (46 ounce) cans tomato juice
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; cover and bring to a boil.
- Decrease heat and simmer 12-15 minutes.
- Ladle into coffee mugs and serve hot.