Hot Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes and mozzarella in circles in four individual shallow flameproof dishes.
- Sprinkle the chopped red onion and sun-dried tomatoes on top.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, chopped herbs, and seasoning.
- Pour over the salads.
- Place the salads under the hot broiler for 4-5 minutes, until the mozzarella starts to melt.
- Sprinkle pepper over the salads, and serve immediately, garnished with fresh herb sprigs.