Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely drink for an after ski party, or football game. Mmmmm just a lovely drink! Refrigerate if not using it all at one time Refrigerate
Tom and Jerry Mixture
- 10 eggs
- 15 teaspoons sugar
Tom and Jerry( per drink)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons tom & jerry mix
- 1 1⁄2 ounces brandy
- 3⁄4 ounce rum
- boiling water
- Tom & Jerry Mix----------.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff froth.
- Gradually beat in the sugar.
- Beat the egg yolks until very light.
- Gradually fold in the yolks with the whites.
- Beat and place in a clear glass bowl.
- Tom & Jerry Drinks---------.
- In each cup put mix, brandy and rum.
- Fill with boiling water, stir and sprinkle nutmeg on top and Cheemo!