Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Okay, my husband has a terrible cold/cough and he swears this makes his throat feel so much better! And he does Not drink Hot Tea, but when he doesn't feel good, he will drink this! This is also good to enjoy even when you're not sick!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 herbal tea bag (something mild in flavor like green tea)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 ounces whiskey (Brandy or Rum can easily be substituted)
- 2 lemon wedges (or 2 Orange wedges, 1 tsp of lemon juice can be substituted)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Let tea bag steep in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes in a large mug.
- Stir in honey and then Whiskey. Add fruit wedge or juice and cinnamon.