1/1 Photo of Hot Tiramisu Drink
Ex-Pat Mama's Note:
Submitted by Judy Anderson for Mascarpone Madness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, whisk together the mascarpone cheese and the heavy cream. Add the milk and heat on low to medium heat, stirring frequently until heated through and completely smooth.
- 2Add the unsweetened cocoa powder to the mixture and stir again for 5 minutes, or until the cocoa completely dissolves.
- 3Pour hot coffee into each serving cup - the coffee should fill only the bottom quarter of the cup.
- 4Pour the chocolate/cheese mixture over the top of the coffee. Add the maple syrup and stir until completely mixed.
- 5Garnish with whipping cream, a splash of maple syrup, a sprinkle of coffee, a dusting of cocoa powder and a few chocolate chips.
- 6Serve immediately, for authenticity, serve with a lady finger on the side.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Tiramisu Drink
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 26.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: