Recipe by Plastic Chef
All I can say about this recipe is that it is the absolute best stir fry I have ever tasted. It doesn't take much to prepare, and is a perfect quick and easy dinner for the typical mother. I LOVE THIS RECIPE!!!!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork loin, cubed
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- cauliflower, and
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend oil, garlic powder, ginger, pepper, cardamom, chili powder and soy sauce in large skillet.
- Add pork; stir-fry pork over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables, vinegar and curry.
- Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice.