1/3 Photos of Hot Teriyaki Chicken Salad
Hearty lunch or light dinner for 2. Great for those hot summer days. The preparation time includes the minimum marinade time for the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in shallow dish, pour teriyaki sauce over chicken.
- 2Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- 3Place chicken on microwave safe plate.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap, folding back one corner to vent.
- 5Microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- 6Slice chicken into thin strips and set aside.
- 7While chicken cooks, mix the salad greens, water chestnuts, onions and pineapple.
- 8Mix the olive oil and 2 tsps teriyaki sauce; pour over greens and toss.
- 9Divide salad greens and place on 2 plates, top with cooked sliced chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Teriyaki Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1689.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens