Recipe by Chef likestocook
This is our version of the Pampered Chef recipe. We like it better than the cold taco dips.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 10 ounces rotel
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread refried beans onto bottom of pie plate.
- Combine cream cheese, taco seasoning, Rotel, and garlic.
- Spread over beans.
- Put chopped tomato, onion, parsley, and cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until hot.
- Garnish with sour cream if desired. Serve with corn or tortilla chips.