Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom used to make this for football games and family get togethers when I was a kid. I came across her recipe years later and began making it for friends and family. It is a huge hit and highly requested for parties.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can Frito-Lay bean dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 -4 dashes hot sauce, to taste
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese together.
- Spread out into a round dish (approximately 8 inches in diameter).
- Cover with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese melts and is bubbly.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.