This is my version of the Touchdown Taco Dip that I had at a Pampered Chef party.
Make and share this Hot Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix beans, cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning until well combined.
- Stir in garlic.
- Spread in bottom of baking pan.
- Sprinkle tomato and olives over top.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Very good! I used 1/2 can of refried beans, but followed the recipe aside from that. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing = )
This was pretty good, but didn't have much "flare". Tasted a lot like refried beans, so not sure it needed both the sour cream and cream cheese, those just seemed to add calories and not much flavor. It was eaten, so it definitely wasn't bad, but just not something we'd make over and over probably.