Another nice recipe from Light & Tasty magazine. Open-faced and and broiled to perfection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt and lemon juice.
- 2Stir in the chicken, celery and cheese.
- 3Spread butter on each slice of bread; top each with 1/3 cup chicken mixture.
- 4Place sandwiches on a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan; broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Top sandwiches with tomato and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Swiss Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 376.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.7 g