Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Another nice recipe from Light & Tasty magazine. Open-faced and and broiled to perfection.
Make and share this Hot Swiss Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt and lemon juice.
- Stir in the chicken, celery and cheese.
- Spread butter on each slice of bread; top each with 1/3 cup chicken mixture.
- Place sandwiches on a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan; broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Top sandwiches with tomato and lettuce.