A nice, warm dip to serve for parties! You could serve this with a variety of crackers, breads or veggies. The recipe is from Rachael Ray.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown the chopped bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain the crisp bacon bits on some paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayo, Dijon, Swiss cheese and chopped scallions with the cooked bacon.
- Transfer this mixture to a shallow, small casserole or baking dish and bake until golden and bubbly at the edges - about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Top with the chopped almonds and serve!