Recipe by LifeIsGood
A nice, warm dip to serve for parties! You could serve this with a variety of crackers, breads or veggies. The recipe is from Rachael Ray.
Top Review by diner524
Oh boy, I knew I would love this dip. Loved the combination of cheeses, bacon and scallions. I made 1/4 of the recipe and had to use sliced almonds, what I had on hand, which I added them from the beginning of the baking, so they then were toasted. I served it with Ritz crackers for a great lunch. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Photo Tag Game.
- 8 slices bacon, center-cut, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellmans)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup smoked almonds, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown the chopped bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain the crisp bacon bits on some paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayo, Dijon, Swiss cheese and chopped scallions with the cooked bacon.
- Transfer this mixture to a shallow, small casserole or baking dish and bake until golden and bubbly at the edges - about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Top with the chopped almonds and serve!