Recipe by Starrynews
Recipe from a relative.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
I can't believe I forgot to take a photo of this awesome recipe. After seeing diners photo I had to try it for our 4th of July party and so glad I did. Recieved rave reviews and everyone wanted more. It was so easy to make exactly as per directions and the flavors blended so well that I didn't (and wouldn't) change a thing. There was not a piece left. I'll just have to make again soon so I can get the photo.
- 354.88 ml swiss cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml onion, minced
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml horseradish
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml almonds, sauteed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in either a microwaveable bowl or a pot for the stovetop, according to your cooking preference.
- If using the microwave, heat for 1-2 minutes at a time on 50% power, stirring periodically, until heated through and cheese is melted (about 6-8 minutes).
- If using the stovetop, heat over medium low, stirring frequently (about 6-8 minutes).
- This pairs nicely with a variety of food, including bread chunks, crackers, pretzels, and the like!