1/2 Photos of Hot & Sweet Pepper & Onion Relish
1 hr 30 mins
Gator Lady's Note:
I was looking for something to can using bell peppers, hot peppers & onion, and came up with this. We grow several different types of pepper, sweet & hot. I LOVE Hot Sauces & Relishes, recently made the Hot Pepper Butter (Mustard) #137562, and it was outstanding. Got that Canning Fever! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean & remove seeds & membranes from bell peppers, can leave seeds & all for hot peppers for more heat.
- 2Finely chop peppers & onions, by hand or food processor.
- 3Combine all ingredients in non stick pot, bring to boil & simmer for 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- 4Can be put in containers for fridge or canned.
- 5If you are canning, 10 minute minimum water bath, so cans are sealed properly.
- 6Use for meats, on cream cheese & crackers, or just use you imagination.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot & Sweet Pepper & Onion Relish
Serving Size: 1 (1568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g