Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There is nothing like fresh mustard or cooked ham.
Make and share this Hot & Sweet German-Style Mustard recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup brown mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey
- 1 dash dried tarragon
- Grind mustard seeds in spice grinder.
- In small bowl, combine mustard seeds, vinegar, oil, honey and tarragon and stir until smooth and paste-like.
- You can"cool down" the mustard by adding more oil or honey.
- Store in refrigerator in small, tightly lidded jar.
1 question Iowahorse, what sort of roast beast?
This is a godd simple recipe.
Made this last week, it was great on brats and on a leftover roast beast sandwich. Great Mustard! Thanks.