Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a good recipe using your grill. Its really good. Needs to marinate for about an hour in the fridge.
Top Review by TexasKelly
We had these for dinner tonight. I made the full amount of marinade, then kept some out to use for basting, and we used 2 chicken breasts. This was DELICIOUS. I used the orange marmalade and fresh rosemary from the garden. We really loved this recipe. The marinade gets nice and crispy on the outside of the chicken because of the sugar. We enjoyed it so much and will definitely make it again. thank you for posting it.
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves or 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, minced or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1⁄3 cup asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl stir preserves, garlic sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, minced rosemary and mustard.
- Add the drumettes and toss well to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge stirring occasionally for 1 hour.
- Grill turning often basting and cooking a total of about 30 minutes.
- Dont bast at the last 10 minutes of cooking.