Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
We're talking a great-tasting burger!!!! HOT STUFFED!!! That's right...the fantastic flavors are both inside and out on this Good' Lookin' Burger!! This is truly a taste of the American West---the sweetness of Hawaiian pineapple, the bite of the California green chiles and the aroma of Walla Walla onions! WhoooooWeeeee you're gonna love it!!! Created by the Good Lookin' Cookin' Mamas for the Zaar World Tour III!
- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 9.85 ml steak seasoning
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml sliced sweet onion (grilled or sauteed)
- 113.39 g diced green chilies or 113.39 g jalapenos
- 4 slice monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 pineapple rings
- 236.59 ml thick teriyaki sauce (or barbecue sauce)
- 4 leaf romaine lettuce
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- Prepare your onions ahead of time and have them cooled.
- Mix beef with steak seasoning and garlic. Shape into 8 very thin patties.
- On top of 4 patties, place 1 slice cheese, and 1/4 of onions and green chiles (there will be leftovers chiles).
- Top with remaining 4 patties, sealing edges well to create 4 fat, hot stuffed burgers.
- Grill burgers to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, also grill pineapple slices until black char marks appear.
- Spread butter or margarine lightly on kaiser rolls, and grill until slightly toasted.
- Assemble burgers by slathering on teriyaki sauce on each roll. Add one pineapple slice and lettuce leaf; top with one burger.
- Serve with additional teriyaki sauce for dipping! ENJOY!
This is a really tasty combination. I used just half the amount of beef and I just mixed in the ingredients rather than stuffing them into the middle. I look forward to having them again!
This is SO good!! I fried up some green peppers and mushrooms as toppings.
Didn't use the pineapple rings and they were delicious!