1/14 Photos of Hot Stuffed Mama Burger
We're talking a great-tasting burger!!!! HOT STUFFED!!! That's right...the fantastic flavors are both inside and out on this Good' Lookin' Burger!! This is truly a taste of the American West---the sweetness of Hawaiian pineapple, the bite of the California green chiles and the aroma of Walla Walla onions! WhoooooWeeeee you're gonna love it!!! Created by the Good Lookin' Cookin' Mamas for the Zaar World Tour III!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion (grilled or sauteed)
- 4 ounces diced green chilies or 4 ounces jalapenos
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1 cup thick teriyaki sauce (or barbecue sauce)
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1Prepare your onions ahead of time and have them cooled.
- 2Mix beef with steak seasoning and garlic. Shape into 8 very thin patties.
- 3On top of 4 patties, place 1 slice cheese, and 1/4 of onions and green chiles (there will be leftovers chiles).
- 4Top with remaining 4 patties, sealing edges well to create 4 fat, hot stuffed burgers.
- 5Grill burgers to desired doneness.
- 6Meanwhile, also grill pineapple slices until black char marks appear.
- 7Spread butter or margarine lightly on kaiser rolls, and grill until slightly toasted.
- 8Assemble burgers by slathering on teriyaki sauce on each roll. Add one pineapple slice and lettuce leaf; top with one burger.
- 9Serve with additional teriyaki sauce for dipping! ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Stuffed Mama Burger
Serving Size: 1 (530 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 844.8
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 187.6 mg
- Sodium 3757.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 63.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: