1/3 Photos of Hot Stuffed Cremini Mushrooms
This is a little something I borrowed from a friend and modified to suit my own tastes. Has been a huge hit with my vegetarian friends. Quick and easy! Give it a try for your next party or movie night! A bit of a hint... save those stems and keep them in the freezer. They're great to toss into the pot when making stock or broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix jalapeno, onion, garlic, and 1/4 cup parm into butter.
- 3Place caps on a bake sheet and season to taste w salt/pepper.
- 4Fill caps with butter mixture.
- 5Sprinkle remaining 1/4 parm over all the caps.
- 6Sprinkle 1/4 of bread crumbs over the parm coated caps.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until mushrooms give up juices.
- 8Broil to crisp up topping if not to satisfaction.
- 9Serve and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Stuffed Cremini Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.0
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 424.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g