1/5 Photos of Hot Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Some like it hot, some not so hot! These little (about 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" high) red peppers are just right for medium hot. They look lovely on your plate. I served them with broccoli. cauliflower, browned potatoes and lamb chops. They also come as green cherry tomatoes and are great served as an appetizeer - perhaps only an inch across & an inch high - The green ones i found were hotter than the red!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the top off the peppers and remove the membranes and seeds.
- 2Sauté the onion, garlic and mushrooms on a non stick skillet (use a bit of oil if you wish but not necessary) about 4 minutes. Sprinkle in the oregano.
- 3Sprinkle with the Worcestershire sauce and remove.
- 4Stuff the peppers with this filling.
- 5Top with a tsp of cottage cheese (or other).
- 6Sprinkle with a little parsley.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes around 350°F and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 57.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g