Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are different than the other hot banana pepper recipes since they have dried beef & parmesan! We love them - you can modify as you please using romano cheese or other peppers, keep veins or seeds in peppers if you like them hotter - just be careful and wear gloves when cleaning peppers.
- 12 hot banana peppers, cored and seeded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar dried beef, fnely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- Mix all ingredients except parmesan and saltines and carefully stuff peppers (WEAR GLOVES when handleing peppers!).
- Place peppers in lightly greased casserole dish and top with parmesan and crushed crackers. (I just guessed at those amounts, top them as you like with more of less of each).
- Place in oven at 350 and bake 40 minutes or until filling is hot.