1/1 Photo of Hot Stuffed Avocado
Creamy chicken in avocado topped with cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice avocado in half and remove pit.
- 2Put halves in large baking pan. Sprinkle each with lemon juice and garlic powder.
- 3In small saute pan, melt butter; add shallot, celery salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes. Whisk in flour.
- 4Add cream. Cook while stirring until thickened. Fold in chicken and 1/4 cup cheese.
- 5Stuff each avocado with half of mixture, top each with remaining cheese and almonds and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Stuffed Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 815.1
- Calories from Fat 586
- Total Fat 65.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 191.8 mg
- Sodium 366.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: