1/1 Photo of Hot Strawberry Sundaes
This recipe is from Southern Living 1981. I've edited the instructions slightly for stovetop. The preserves may be heated in the microwave on medium for 2-3 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop the ice cream into four small serving dishes and refreeze.
- 2Combine the preserves, pecans and kirsch in a small saucepan.
- 3Heat gently until the preserves are heated through and partially melted.
- 4Spoon the preserves over the ice cream and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Strawberry Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 134.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 59.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: