From BHG. Delicious! You may want to add sweetener but I enjoyed without :)
Make and share this Hot Strawberry Cider recipe from Food.com.
- Combine apple cider or juice, frozen strawberries, stick cinnamon, and whole cloves in a large saucepan.
- Bring to boiling and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve lined with 100%-cotton cheesecloth.
- To serve, pour beverage into eight heatproof glasses.
- Garnish each serving with a cinnamon stick and a fresh strawberry or apple slice, if desired. Makes 8 (8 oz) servings.