Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These is so simple and such a great dessert. You can use any quantity of stoned fruits and aby types. The quantities given were just for the sake of posting. An easy dessert for a dinner party- just have all the fruits cut up and pop in the oven when you are clearing the main meal dishes
- 6 apricots
- 3 nectarines
- 4 peaches
- 4 plums
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar (superfine sugar)
- 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice fruits and remove stones.Place the fruits in a baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar and pour over the orange juice.
- Cover tightly (you can use foil over a baking dish or pyrex bakeware) and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Serve into dessert bowls or stemmed glasses. Pour over the cointreau
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or ice-cream.