Found on Sandra Lee!
Make and share this Hot Sticky Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Light broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Rinse wings with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Place wings on baking sheet skin-side up.
- Broil wings for 8 to 10 minutes while preparing sauce. NOTE: this step can be omitted, but produces a better tasting wing.
- Place wings in the crock of 4 quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir to combine remaining ingredients. Pour over wings and stir to coat.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high setting for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.