Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
:) (Low carb)
- 4 cups spinach leaves, torn
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 soft avocado, cubed
- Combine spinach leaves, crumbled bacon, and mushrooms in large salad bowl.
- Combine bacon drippings, vinegar, and grated onion in small frypan. Bring dressing to a boil; add to salad; toss until spinach is well-coated.
- Add egg slices and avocado to salad; serve immediately on warm plates.
Great combination of flavors, colors and textures. I added a little sugar to the dressing just to balance out the vinegar. Thanx for posting this!