Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just received this recipe on the internet from "meals.com". I am thrilled to see that Stouffer's frozen Spinach Souffle is back on the market as it had disappeared for quite a while and you do need it for this recipe You will love this dip.
- 1 (9 ounce) packageof stouffers frozen spinach souffle, prepared according to instructions on the box,cooled
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, plus
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated (Use pure parmesan)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped or 2 tablespoons chives
- tortilla chips
Topping for chips
- diced tomato, to taste
- green onion, chopped to taste
- shredded monterey jack cheese, to taste
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine the prepared Spinach Souffle, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of Parmesan, Mayo and the green onions- Mix together and transfer to a small oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp Parmesan.
- Place in 350 Oven for 20 minutes.
- Warm the tortilla chips for 7 minutes, place them around the dip dish on a platter, sprinkle chips with the tomatoes, green onions& Montery Jack.
This is awesome, can't get enough! I make this all the time and now have friends and family addicted! It's a must for a party! PS. Do not micro to reheat (too oily)