Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This ia a delish,5 ingredient,quick and easy dip.I think it's best scooped up with garlic bagel chips!yum!(I have used 1/3 less fat cream cheese and it was just as fabulous!)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach
- 5 scallions, sliced thinly
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, cubed
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- thaw and squeeze all the water out of the spinach.
- combine all ingredients in 2 qt.baking dish.
- bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- stir a few times during baking,till creamy and hot.
- grab a bag of garlic bagel chips and dig in!