Recipe by Chef ~Eileen~
My niece Kim made this for a birthday party and I believe it is by far the best I have ever had. It is served hot with tortilla chips. It's one of those dishes that you just can't stop eating. This recipe can be doubled.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add drained spinach.
- Add other ingredients except Monterey Jack cheese.
- Stir over heat until blended.
- Place in large pie plate or baking dish. Top with Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.