Recipe by s'kat
I *hate* mayo but love spinach dip! This recipe fulfills my hot spinach cheese-dip desires!
Top Review by Pets'R'us
We enjoyed this dip! I reserved some of the dip and used it to top cooked chicken breasts, put on some extra cheese and grilled them for a few minutes. Had to use just cheddar cheese because I could not get Monteray Jack. Thank you!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream (fat free okay)
- 1 tablespoon grated, peeled onion
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)