Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I *hate* mayo but love spinach dip! This recipe fulfills my hot spinach cheese-dip desires!
Make and share this Hot Spinach Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream (fat free okay)
- 1 tablespoon grated, peeled onion
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large (microwave safe preferably) bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir; microwave another 2 minutes.
- Stir again and microwave for 1 minute.
- Serve piping hot.