Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my all time requested recipe. I had a few different recipes for this dip and ended up combining the best ingredients to come up with this one and everyone loves it!Whenever I make this for a party, people rave and then beg for the recipe. This makes alot of dip, if needed you can split the recipe after it is made and freeze it for later use (defrost in the fridge before baking).
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (40 g) packagecream leek soup mix (dry, Knorrs)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Blend Cream Cheese, Soup mix and Mayonaise using an electric mixer or wisk until well combined.
- Drain and Chop Artichoke Hearts into small pieces.
- Fold remaining ingredients into Cream Cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture into an oven safe serving dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
- * Do not over bake or alter temperature, mixture may seperate.
- ** Recipe can be made up to 2 days in advance, stored in the fridge and then baked just before serving.
Delish!!!! Everyone wanted this recipe....