Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so good to make when you are having company.
- 2 (453.59 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained,chopped
- 283.49 g packagechopped spinach, drained and thawed frozen spinach
- 118.29 ml kraft mayo mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Beat cream cheese and mayo with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie or quiche dish Bake at 350 F for 20- 25 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Garnish with chopped tomato, if desired.
- Serve with NABISCO CRACKERS or sliced vegetables.
Made this tonight and it was delicious! Very quick and easy to mix up, which is a definite plus. We had this with toasted mini rye bread and loved the combo. Thanks!
My aunt made this for Thanksgiving this year and everybody was addicted to it! I asked her for the recipe and this is the same one she gave me. It was better than any spinach artichoke dip I've ever had at a restaurant. I can't wait to make it myself! UPDATE: I made this again as an appetizer for the SuperBowl today. It was even better than I remember. We had it with tortilla chips and it was great!
This is the recipe I use for Spinach Artichoke Dip. It is great warm from the oven, and warms up well. I usually serve it with Tostidos Gold tortilla chips, or with crusty bread. Either way, it's a great appetizer that everyone loves.