- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained,chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach, drained and thawed frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mayo mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and mayo with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie or quiche dish Bake at 350 F for 20- 25 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Garnish with chopped tomato, if desired.
- Serve with NABISCO CRACKERS or sliced vegetables.