Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty dip for veggies or crackers. It also makes a nice spread for a hearty sandwich.
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 cup chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until very lightly browned.
Make my Recipe Christmas Tag 2009: Triss - excellent dip! Simple to assemble and delicious to eat!
I didn't think I needed to use 16 oz. of cream cheese so I only used 8 oz. and it worked perfectly. Also, it needed a dash of salt. Otherwise it was really good! Thanks for posting! Made for Make my recipe Christmas tag 2012
Delish! I scaled the recipe down and enjoyed with chips. Thanks!