Recipe by BekW
From foodnetwork, AMAZING with Hawaiian Bread!
Top Review by hotgirlchina
I altered the recipe a little. I sauteed a half of an onion with some minced garlic. I also added a can of fresh crab meat. Make sure u rinse the crab off really good to eliminate fishy taste. Also instead of sour cream I used Greek yogurt. Also I used 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.I also added sliced jalapeno peppers.Mixed all the ingredients with a hand mixture and baked on 350 for 30 min. Then enjoy!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder