Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 45 mins
This is my favorite crock pot dip to make for gatherings & parties. I'm not allowed to not make it for a party. It's such a hit...enjoy!
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated alfredo sauce, i use 1/2 the container (from 10 oz. container)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- French bread or pita bread or pita chips
- Cook spinach as directed on package. Drain spinach, pressing with fork to remove excess liquid. Chop spinach finely.
- In 1 to 3 quart slow cooker, combine spinach and all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve with sliced French Bread, Pitas or Pita chips. Any Dippers will do -- vegetables, crackers or chips.