- 6 1⁄2 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon creole seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, saute artichokes and onion in butter until onion is tender.
- Stir in spinach and Parmesan cheese; cook over low heat until spinach is heated through.
- Add Colby/Monterey Jack cheese blend, milk and creole seasoning; heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips.