Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dip is awesome. I am asked to bring it to every party. The secret ingredient is the alfredo sauce. It gives it a thick, creamy texture. I actually got this off of a copycat recipe website. It is Applebee's recipe, but I think it tastes ten times better than the dip you get in the restaurant. It goes great w/ Keebler Toasteds Buttercrisp crackers.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
- *If you are taking this to a party, cook the dip in the dish part of a small crockpot, then all you have to do is place the dish back into the crockpot, transport to party, then put the temperature on the lowest setting, be sure to stir every once in awhile. This will keep it warm for hours.
i make this for almost every holiday for my family and always take it to parties. everyone always loves it!! don't make any changes, perfect the way it is. it cup up and fry flour tortillas, so much better than chips!
Just like Applebees!