Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This dip is a very popular appetizer in restaurants. This is a healthier version that can be enjoyed without the guilt.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh tomato, diced
- Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic, basil, garlic powder and salt. Add the artichoke hearts and spinach; mix until well blended.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish with tomatoes and serve immediately with baked tortilla chips.