Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
I know there are a million spinach dips out there, and I may have tried every one of them! This is what I came up with by the time I was done. You can leave out the artichokes if you don't like them. And you can substitute extra parmesan for the asiago. Hope you like it.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- Blend together cream cheese, mayo, lemon-pepper, sourcream and horseradish sauce until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan, 1/2 cup asiago, spinach and artichokes and mix well.
- Pour into 9x9 baking dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- Bake at 350°F until lightly browned and bubbly. (about 30 min.).
- Serve warm with baguette slices, tortilla chips, crackers, or toasted pita. Or -- well you get the idea!
Decided to try this after liking your salmon recipe so much. Another winner! A nice change from the usual soup mix one.
This was super good! I picked this recipe because it doesn't use any soup mix. I added 3 cloves of pressed garlic and a tsp of red pepper flake for a little extra kick. This one's a keeper!