Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple recipe, made with all fat free ingredients!
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and rinsed
- Mix all together and fold in crab last.
- Top with a little cheese and green onion.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
It was great. I sliced up a baguette and toasted them. Served it on that, GREAT!