Recipe by Amber 505
This is a combination of several different recipes. I took my favorite parts of each recipe to make something that tasted great to me. This is not good if you are trying to watch your weight, but once or twice a year this is a real treat!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, cut to 1/2-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large saute pan and cook onion and garlic until soft.
- Add spinach and jalapenos to saute pan, cook until spinach is soft.
- Add all cheeses, alfredo sauce, and artichoke pieces heat until all cheeses are melted.
- You can serve at this point or place the dip in the oven until the top has a nice golden brown color.
- Serve with tortilla chips that you warm in the oven while cooking dip.