Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
Perfectly cheesy and creamy, this hot dip is great served with pita bread/chips or crackers.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated asiago cheese, plus
- additional asiago cheese, to sprinkle on top (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 3⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained well and squeezed as dry as you can
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients except for the additional grated asiago cheese for topping (if using).
- Spread mixture into a lightly greased baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the middle is bubbling and the edges are golden. Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to lightly brown top, if desired. Best served hot.