I found this at another recipe site and have made it a few times with rave results. I know there are many similar recipes but this is the only one I could find that has these ingredients so I thought I would share. The bacon addition makes this dip yummy! I will post the recipe as I found it but then add in the few changes I have made to spice it up a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly browned. Drain and crumble into a medium bowl.
- 3Mix all ingredients together with the bacon.
- 4Scoop mixture into a 7x11 inch baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- 5Now what I do is double the recipe using a 16 oz. bag of spinach, double the sour cream, mayo, and artichokes. I use the "real bacon bits" instead of wasting my time on frying up the bacon, 3-4oz. containers of alouette garlic and herb cheese spread, 1 small block of each parmesan and romano cheeses grated, and add a bit of onion powder, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper flakes for some zip. I also just throw this all in a crock pot and we are all set, no need for an oven this way.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip With Bacon :)
Serving Size: 1 (1205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese