Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe Great Barbecues With Kingsford.
Make and share this Hot, Spicy, Tangy, Sticky Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 roasting chicken, cut up (3 1/2-4 pounds)
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3⁄4 cup Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- Place chicken in shallow glass dish or large resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine vinegar, chili powder, worecestershire sauce, salt, black pepper and hot pepper sauce in small bowl, pour over chicken pieces. Cover dish or seal bag. Marinade in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning several times.
- Lightly oil hot grid to prevent sticking. Place dark meat pieces on grill 10 minutes before white meat pieces (dark meat takes longer to cook). Grill chicken on covered grill, over medium Kingsford briquets, 30-45 minutes, turing once or twice. Turn and baste with KC Masterpiece barbecue sauce the last 10 minutes of cooking. Remove chicken from grill, baste with barbecue sauce. Chicken is done when meat is no longer pink near bone.