Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 24 chicken wings (about 4 lbs.)
- to taste salt (optional)
- to taste black pepper, Freshly ground
- 4 cups vegetable oil or 4 cups corn oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 -5 teaspoons hot sauce (Louisiana Hot Sauce)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- to taste blue cheese dressing
- Cut off tips and separate each wing at the joint. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper to taste. Heat oil in deep fryer or large heavy pot. When it is quite hot, add half the wings and cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When wings are golden brown and crisp, remove them and drain well.
- Add remaining wings and repeat process.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan, add hot sauce and vinegar to taste. Pour hot sauce over wings and mix well to cover.
- Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.
Yum, Yum!!!!!!!!!!!Very good.Great apatizer!!
I made these for a party, and they came out beautifully. In fact, I made them earlier in the week and froze them, the just thawed, reheated, and added a little more hot sauce right before serving. Really easy, and very good. Thanks for posting.